Friday, October 12, 2007

Update
First off I just want to say thank you to everyone for your well wishes and concern. It has been almost a month since I was in the hospital and I must say that I am coming along great. My foot is doing so well, I am able to wear running shoes now which is so great. My foot seems to be getting better every day. As for the blood clot I have not had any pain or problems at all. I was able to return to working out at the gym this week which has been wonderful. I am sticking to the eliptical and the bike so nothing crazy. I feel good and even though I feel like I have gained so much weight because I have been imobile for so long It feels good to sweat again! Other than that I am doing so good. Life is slowly returning back to normal. Work has been extremely busy so that doesn't help but I am dealing with it fine. Jim is busy in his last semester at the U of U and will finish in December.
Again, thank you so much to everyone who sent such positive vibes our way! We love you!

3 comments:

Devri said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are doing better! :-)

Traci said...

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear things are mocing right along for you!!! Bummer work is so busy- sometimes that can be a good thing.
Congrats to your hubby soon to be done with school!

Michelle C. said...

Hey! I keep running into you on the internet. So instead of stalking I thought I would say hi. It sounds like you are doing good (except for the blood clot). You need to post more so I can keep up with your life.

Michelle Cochran