1. Where did you meet? We met in 1999 when we worked together at the Provo Marriott. Didn't start dating until 2002.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 2 years
3. How long have you been married? 4 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? He can hike 27 miles in one day no problem but struggles to run 3 miles. Also he loves me unconditionally even when my OCD takes over.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? I love his shoulders. I also love that he is tall because I like to wear heels.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He won't admit it but he is very sensitive to others feelings. He genuinely cares about people.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Baby cakes, cakes, mama, and pooks
8. What is his favorite color? Blue-Cowboys blue, Carolina blue, BYU blue
9. What is his favorite food? Anything I make and anything from JCW's, something we miss being here in Texas.
10. What is his favorite sport? let me think...FOOTBALL, basketball, soccer, cycling, hiking, climbing really he just likes sports.
11. When and where was your first kiss? He finally kissed me after almost a month of dating. It was at my sisters house where I was living.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Get it on
13. Do you have any children? Yes, see question above.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? Yes, refer to question #12
15. How old is he? 33 almost 34
16. Who said I love you first? I think we might disagree on this one but I am going to say he did.
17. What's his favorite music? anything really but his favs are U2, Pete Yorn, and Neil Diamond
18. What do you admire most about him? He is his own person. He love the outdoors and it makes him who he is. I admire that he is honest, he is a great dad and husband, and he thinks I am funny.
19. Do you think he will read this? It is a football weekend so he might see it when he is online checking his fantasy football stats.