Monday, November 24, 2008

8 Tag
My friend Devri tagged me.....

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
The Amazing Race
The Office
Survivor
The Hills
Ellen
Dr. 90210
Real Housewives of the OC
The Biggest Loser

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
JCW's
Taco Amigo
Pizzeria Seven Twelve
Bailey's Sandwich Shop
Texas Roadhouse
Whataburger
Macaroni Grill
Bombay House

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
Listened to Jim speak in church
Taught the 6 year olds in primary
Called to teach the Marriage and Family Relations class
Cooked a pizza
Watched some football
Gave Elise a bath
Ate Muddy Buddies
Watched The Amazing Race

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
Spending Thanksgiving with our friends in Texas
Jim being done with this semester
Going home to Utah for 1 month
Meeting my nephew Riley for the first time
Seeing Timpanogos and all its beauty
Running with my Dad while I am home
Shopping with my sister while I am home
Spending 3 weeks of no school or work with Jim and Elise

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
Live closer to family
Go on another cruise to Alaska, this time with Jim
My daughter to grow up a strong and confidant woman
A house
Range Rover-black and pimped out
Be a better person
Rachel Zoe as my personal stylist
Jim to be done with school

People I am tagging
If you read this consider yourself tagged

No comments: