Friday, December 05, 2008

Our computer got a virus. It has been getting fixed all week. I have felt somewhat out of it not having a computer. The other day I called Jim at school and asked him if he would check my email for me. He opened my email and said I think you should go to the library and read your email there are way too many. I had forgotten how nice it is to just check my email throughout the day. Although I must admit it was nice not having that distraction during the day. I like to look up a lot of things on the Internet. Especially living in a new city I will pass by a store or a restaurant and if I haven't heard of it before I will go home and google it. That is how I have found some of the "gems" here in Lubbock.
We leave to go home for the holidays in less than a week. I am so excited to hang out with my husband without school or work for 3 weeks. Also, I am going to get to meet my nephew Riley for the first time. My brother Brad and his wife are coming in from
San Juan Island, Washington. It will be the first time my whole family has been together since their wedding 3 years ago. I am looking forward to spending time with family and friends!!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Yay! You're back online! Hope to see lots of pictures of your family get-together!

Traci said...

Bummer about your computer!
Have fun being home for the holidays with all your family! Tell them all hello!! Wish I were going home too!

hlw said...

Elise's first owie! I still cry when my kids get shots. I hate it! Glad that bug was on the outside. Ewwwww!