Saturday, January 10, 2009

To my grandparents, auties, uncles, cousins and friends

Thank you for letting me come and stay, play, and crawl at your houses over Christmas. I really enjoyed my time in Utah. Seeing snow for the first time was so much fun for me. I am glad that I have so many people around me who love me so much. I look forward to seeing all of you again in a couple of months.

Until then this video of me should do. If you listen carefully you can hear me saying hello and then I'll wave to you.

Love, Baby Elise

3 comments:

pamelasue said...

That is so cute. What a sweet voice she has. And I still just love her hair!

Traci said...

Adorable! Does she like her play yard?

wendybird said...

Oh, she is so precious! We're so happy for you!
I'm so glad you blog too! It will be fun to keep up with all that's going on with you!