Friday, February 20, 2009

11 Months.....already?

This little cutie is 11 months old today!

Her first piggy tails

She loves her daddy!
Daddy got a balloon for Valentines day and Elise LOVES it!
We love her
She loves to help in the kitchen
When she dumped the bag of marshmallows she knew she had done something wrong and wouldn't look up to have her picture taken...so dang cute!
She is a fashion-ista....takes after her mama
She is a good little sleeper.
Maybe we had the TV up too loud and she couldn't sleep so she covered her head.
It's hard to get anything done when all you want to do is love this little girl all day long!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. We are counting the days until we see her. Love the little girl with the marshmallows!

Tia said...

Wow! The time has gone so fast! I love her little piggy tails and look a those teeth! Can't wait to see you!

H and E said...

SHe is such a cutie, I can't believe how old she is getting!

April Van Wagenen said...

I love your little trick you do with the paper with the date and age on it! Good idea! Next thing you know she will be teenager! Enjoy every moment!

Janice {Run Far} said...

she is so stinking cute. I love her hair....

eve said...

what an adorable little girl! you look great, too. thanks for commenting on my blog!

Traci said...

cutie!! love their little personalities! can't believe she is almost one!!! time sure flies and love her pigtails and hat!
looks like it must be warm there too, send us some of your warmth please!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how time has flown! She is a little beauty. I'm so happy for you and Jim!

Liz T. said...

She is sooo sweet, and what a personality!

Tanya said...

Elise is soo cute! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. It seems like your baby shower was just last month. I love the pony tails and especially the RED hair! I always wanted a red headed baby!