No Baby This Week
We had the amniocentesis done this morning and the lungs are not developed enough to have her this week. It is a bit of a let down but I want to do what's best for this little one so I will wait. I go back in next Wed. and they will test her lungs again. If the lungs are mature enough they will induce on Thurs. 3/20 If they still aren't mature they will wait another week (39 weeks) and induce then regardless. So we still have 1 maybe 2 weeks left. At least the house is ready and I can relax a bit. I am going to keep working until I have her so that is good and will keep me busy. I just have to remember that the longer she is in there the better. If she isn't ready I don't want to force it. It's not that I am tired of being pregnant it's because of my blood clot and being on blood thinners that the Doctors want to induce early. I just want to do what is best. So, we wait!!!